Low Carbohydrate, Healthy Mediterranean Diet
Serve this at your next barbecue and wow your guests (you’ll also be sending them home healthier!). Although I generally make my own ground lamb patties, this time I used Atkins Ranch California Style Lamb Patties. The sweet potatoes, goat cheese and chives give the dish a crossover between Greek & French cuisines. Enjoy!
FYI: Lamb is considered a “game” meat and what that means is you’re probably safer consuming an animal that grazes in the open rather than factory farmed animals confined to a pin.
- Atkins Ranch Lamb Patties (2 in package)
- 1 Medium Sweet Potato
- Romaine Lettuce
- Chevre (Goat Cheese)
- 2 Portobello Mushrooms
- Boil sweet potato until cooked-approximately 25 minutes
- Cook the lamb patties over medium heat until cooked through.
- Saute portobello mushrooms whole, until soft seasoning with sea salt & pepper.
- Chop romaine lettuce for base salad.
- Assemble the dish by stacking the mushroom, sweet potato, lamb patty and top with goat cheese and chives.
Preparation time: 35 minute(s)
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)
Diet tags: Reduced carbohydrate, High protein, Gluten free
Number of servings (yield): 2
Culinary tradition: French
5 : ★★★★★