How to Make Your Gut Bacteria Healthy
- Your diet is key to maintaining optimal gut health. In my opinion, the best ‘diet’ to follow combines both principles of the Paleolithic and the Ancestral Mediterranean Diets. More about my Paleo Mediterranean Method can be found here.
- Go on a modified low – allergenic cleanse every few months. More about that, here.
- Keep all sugars out of your dietary intake (yes, even agave nectar).
- Supplement with a multi-probiotic or homeostatic soil organisms (look for more than 5 bacterial strains).
- Supplementing with foods rich in enzymes, like fresh, seasonal fruit and vegetables.