- Mediterranean Spring Frittata
Recipe: Easy Spring Frittata Recipe
Summary: Clean burning protein & spring veggies!
- Preheat oven to 425°F. 2. Heat the oil in a large ovenproof sauté pan over medium heat. Add the leek and sauté until soft, then add the swiss chard and peas and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat the eggs with 1 tablespoon water.
- Add the eggs and half the mint to the pan, season with the salt and pepper, and cook, lifting the edges with a spatula to allow the uncooked eggs to flow to the bottom. When the frittata is partly cooked (7 to 10 minutes), sprinkle on the ricotta and transfer the pan to the oven.
- Bake until puffed, golden, and set, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove and allow to cool slightly.
- Garnish with the remaining mint to taste and serve.
- Stella’s Tip: A frittata is one of the most versatile dishes you can make. Experiment with all vegetables!
Cooking time (duration): 12
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: Spanish
Copyright © Stella Metsovas / W8less Nutrition.